When it comes to optimum health, knowing what to eat, how to exercise and perhaps most importantly, keeping on track is just about the most valuable information you can gain in life.
Know what the doctors know about your body so you can
Look Better, Feel Better and even Live Longer.
With the Body of Knowledge, you can go as far as you want to, even to absolute peak athletic fitness.. it's all mapped out, one step at a time.
1. You Didn't Fail the Diet, the Diet Failed You
2. Food as Fuel: Carbohydrates
4. Three Principles of Eating
5. Six Fuel Groups
6. The Fat Cocktail
7. Simple Eating Plans to Reach Your Goals
8. Fat Loss / Weight Maintenance Meal Plan
9. Accelerated Fat Loss Meal Plan
10. Ten Essential Tips for Weight Management
1. Make it Fun and Simple
2. The Three Principals of Exercise
3. BOK 1-2-3 / A-B-C Exercise Plans
4. Aerobic Exercise: Conditioning and Endurance
5. Cross Training: Mix it Up
6. Switch Training: Maximum Results, Minimum Time
It was easy to get started... and while the notifications from the app took some getting used to - it was worth it... Deron and Kate
They say you can change anything in your life in 90 days... The first thirty got me real progress on my goals. Pam
YOU CAN GET IN GREAT SHAPE.
EAT THE RIGHT FOODS
GET FIT WITH SMART EXERCISES
and KNOW HOW YOUR BODY WORKS